Thursday 31 January 2008

Tori spells it out



Reading this interview with Tori Spelling, I felt more than a little compelled to seek out all her woman-in-peril TV movies and watch them on a 24-hour loop. It’s wonderful that she seems so proud of them... but then who wouldn’t be with titles like Co-ed Call Girl and Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? As Tori herself admits, however, it takes a lot to top her 2005 stalker-thriller Hush. Sample dialogue? “He killed my mother... He killed my cat!” Genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great article. Thanks for the linkage! I love Co-ed Call Girl. It's just awesome. And I love that she loves making those movies. Nothing worse than an actor or actress who puts down their own material.

I still love Shannen more, but I have a heart just big enough for both of them!