Tuesday 17 February 2009

Now showing

My friend Simon spotted this intriguing new film playing at the cinema the other night:


As for me, I’m about halfway through the crazy killer-cats shocker, The Corpse Grinders. I seem to be working my way through it in ten-minute segments, to the extent that it’s turned into a demented never-ending nightmare lurking in the background of everything else I do... Will I ever finish it? Can I ever finish it? And, as if things weren’t bad enough, I’m going to be away for the rest of the week, so it’ll be some time yet before I find out if the killer kitties ever get their comeuppance. The epic continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooo! Don't go away. I'll have withdrawl for sure!

OMG! My Bloody Slumdog is SO good. I'm glad they got the directors cut (aka My Bloody 7:45 Slumdog 7:30), which is much better!

I kind of love the Corpse Grinders, but I love Ted V. Mikels, so I'm sure that influences it a bit. I got to spend a day with him at this studio in Vegas a few years ago. A great man. Good luck with the movie, and don't let it put you off of seeing 10 Violent Women which is much better!