- You think TCM stands for Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- You know what NOES, MBV and SPM stand for.
- You write a post entitled “Happy Birthday to Me” whenever your horror blog has an anniversary.
- You have a horror blog.
- You wish other bloggers a “bloody birthday”.
- You know which state Haddonfield is in.
- You know what they did last summer.
- You’ve seen Terror at Tenkiller.
- You’ve heard of Terror at Tenkiller.
- You enjoyed Terror at Tenkiller.
- You can get from Holly Hunter to Jason Alexander in only one degree of separation.
- You still know what they did last summer.
- You got mad when Happy Birthday to Me was released on DVD with a new musical score.
- You recently petitioned Lionsgate to reinstate My Bloody Valentine’s missing gore.
- You know (and live by) Randy’s three rules.
- You’ve seen Tom Hanks’ movie debut.
- You know which films contain the raft massacre, the fishhook penetration and the subway stalking.
- You don’t consider Scream to be the first ironic slasher.
- You’ve seen more javelin-related murders than you have javelin-related sports events.
- You’ll always know what they did last summer.
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
You know you’re a slasher fan when...
Posted by Ross Horsley at 23:55
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This is priceless.
And I have nothing more to add. Of course, I'm not that clever anyway!
This totally made me smile! Thanks!
I love this!!!
at fact 13
Post a Comment